Wednesday 26 August 2015

Tiny house living rooms I love.

Hello!

Today I wanted to share some of my research into tiny house living rooms.  It's amazing to see just how different each tiny house is and how people show their interests and their personalities through what they choose to prioritise in their tiny spaces.

Some of my favourite living rooms prioritise cosiness whilst also adding natural light and functionality.  Im not a minimalist sort of person so I love the use of colour and texture without being too cluttered.

Enjoy!

This is one of my fav tiny houses, Lucy, in New Zealand.  I love the open space and white walls mixed with green accents.  I also love the clever use of space and storage solutions.

 This tiny house is just waaaaay to much wood for me, all of the wood makes it feel confining and crowded from all the texture, but I do love the wall mounted desk in their living room.

This is the ultimate in cosiness for me, again too much raw wood, but I love the wood stove and the cosy throw cushions and sheep skins on the floor.  I also really love the high shelf for books and other nicknacks.

A great cosy nook where you can look out the window, great under seat storage and fold away dining table.

This is another awesome New Zealand tiny house.  This is too cluttered for me but I love the wooden floors and light walls.  I also love the storage solutions like cubby holes along one wall and also under floor storage.

A close up of Tiny house ''Lucy's'' awesome storage couch and storage ottoman.  i love the sheepskin rugs and guitar on the wall too.


The separation of space is fantastic, with built in shelving along one wall.  I like having a specific sofa area to one side of the main room.

This is from the inside of a van but I had to add it into here anyway.  The rustic feel and cosiness is just so sweet, not sure if I could live in there though!

Super cosy, and looks like the sofa would turn into a futon or spare bed for guests too. I love the squishy rug and the ''cosy'' pillows!

Loving the floor in this tiny hose and the extra long sofa area!

Tons of shelving, and a lovely seating bench next to the window.  I love the natural light, nothing dark or dingy about this.

That's it for now everything, thanks so much for reading and I'll be back soon with more tiny house inspiration.

Until next time,
Bex 

No comments:

Post a Comment